Looking for resources to decide whether a U.S. manufacturing plant location is right for your business? Thinking about bringing operations to the U.S., but not sure where to start?
Whether to reshore or nearshore an operation to the U.S. maintains a complex proposition. As experts in the field of site selection throughout North America, BLS & Co principals have authored numerous resource materials and articles relating to trends in foreign direct investment, reshoring, and site selection in the U.S.:
BLS & Co. Resources and Guides:
BLS & Co. Capabilities to Serve Industry:
BLS & Co. Recent Articles:
- Trade & Industry Development, “So You Think You Want to Reshore .. But Aren’t Sure Where to Start?,” appeared June 1, 2016 by Michelle Comerford
- BLS & Co. and Tractus Asia, “A Comparison of U.S. & China Electricity Costs,” was published May 20, 2016
- Trade & Industry Development, “Is 2015 the Tipping Point for Reshoring,” appeared May 2015 by Michelle Comerford
- fDi Magazine, “Corporate Service Jobs: Coming or Going?” appeared April 2015, by Tracey Hyatt Bosman
- Industry Week, “Reshoring: The Manufacturer’s Checklist,” appeared August 2014, by Ben Weisfuse and Michelle Comerford
- Inbound Logistics, “5 Issues to Consider Before Selecting Your Next Site,” appeared June 2014, by Michelle Comerford
- Industry Week, "The Importance (Or Non-Importance?) of Right-To-Work in Location Decisions,” appeared June 2012, by Tracey Hyatt Bosman
- Trade & Industry Development, "How the Bio-Pharma Industry Chooses the Best U.S. Locations," appeared May 2016, by Andrew Shapiro
For questions or more information on how BLS & Co. may assist you in finding the right location, please contact us at +1 (609) 924-9775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.